Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Commentary

So my point of view is this: I don't have a point of view.

What I mean by that is I plan to observe what happens when the six of us - Emma, Max, Valerie, Collin, Sudja, and I - all move into the same house, and be as objective as I can.  With as much discipline and energy as I can muster, I'll write about things exactly as they happen WITHOUT commentary.

So, I guess the tile of my blog is ironic.  Damn, I'm already spinning.

I'm not a writer.  I'm not an artist.  I'm not a philosopher, a psychic, or believer in much of anything.  I am killing time before law school, and all I want to do is observe from afar.

And, I'm told, there will be parties and lots of beer.

3 comments:

  1. It's impossible to write about anything "objectively." We always put our spin on things whether we like to or not. Why would you want to erase yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but we can all try to see things from a more objective and less self-serving way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG...as they say, this is the most boring commentary on planet earth. Kill me now.

    ReplyDelete